About this tour
This tour combines easy-paced cycling with sightseeing of London’s must-see sights and attractions.
The tour will follow riverside pathways, dedicated bike lanes, and park routes while making note of London’s major highlights, including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace.
Other places of interest that you may also see include Admiralty Arch, Trafalgar Square, Chinatown, Covent Garden, and St. Paul’s Cathedral. You will also hear quirky tales about London’s amazing and sometimes bizarre history.
- Visit London’s must-see sights and attractions
- Venture off to off-the-beaten-track hot spots that tour buses can’t reach
- An experienced local tour guide
- Cycle along the Thames and admire its beauty
- Live tour guide
- Transport for activity duration: Bike
Operated by Guided tour