About this tour
This tour is a must-do for any first-timer, Top sites of Old Istanbul, is a half-day and optional full-day private tour. Discover what has made Istanbul such a majestic and historically significant city. Experience top sites in Istanbul in a single day. Experience the best of old Istanbul. Visit the city’s main attractions.
Take advantage of the flexibility of a private tour to customize your own pace, with plenty of time to stop by the sites that attract you more. Visit the completely unique Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, be informed about Sultan’s concubines in Topkapi Palace, see the architecture of the Byzantine Empire in Basilica Cistern and hippodrome and barter like local people in the first shopping mall, Grand Bazaar. In this amazing walking tour of Istanbul, you will have the chance to be fully immersed in the history and culture of this great city.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off by public transportation
- Learn about Istanbul from your guide
- Walk through the historical Sultanahmet district
- Visit the Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off with public transportation if necessary
- Private walking tour with an official tour guide
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees of the museums
- Food and drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
Operated by Real Istanbul Tours