About this tour
Turkey is worldwide known for its perfect mix of western and oriental cultures. And there is no place in Turkey that demonstrates this harmonious lifestyle better than its capital – Istanbul.
Apart from history, culture, art, architecture, and food Istanbul brings the charm of the Turkish old tales together with a modern impressive skyline downtown. Whether you are looking for ancient architecture or modern skyscrapers, you can find them all in the city of Istanbul. Explore the top attractions in Sultanahmet (the old city) on a full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide. Take in UNESCO World Heritage sites and famous monuments in Istanbul including the stunning Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Hippodrome. Then follow your guide through the Grand Bazaar, browsing the shops of hundreds of vendors with an array of textiles, jewellery, perfumes, spices and more.
- Admire the breathtaking architecture and decor of the Hagia Sophia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace, both gorgeous monuments from the Ottoman Empire
- Hear about the role of the Hippodrome in the days of the Byzantine Empire
- Browse the shops in the vibrant and historic Grand Bazaar
- Learn about the long history of Istanbul, the Byzantine Empire and the Ottoman Empire
Operated by VİAURBİS