About this tour
After sampling Turkish food during your holiday you will crave authentic flavours once home, the best option is to join a cooking class that will instil the basics. Furthermore, the tastiest way for understanding Istanbul’s Cuisine is to join our local cooking class to understand how the Turk prepare and present their dishes.
The trainer will explain the origins of Turkish cooking, making you feel at home and introduce you to the best flavours the country has to offer. Turkish cuisine is rooted in Ottoman cuisine with additionals from Central Asia, the Middle East, and Balkanian & Mediterranean cuisines. In this class, you will learn Turkish cuisine in its varieties including common Turkish specialities that can be found throughout the country. Amaze your family and friends with authentic Turkish flavours the next time you host them.
- 3-hour Turkish cooking class in Istanbul
- Get hands-on as you make typical Turkish dishes like stuffed vine leaves or kirde kebabı
- Master tips and techniques from a professional chef
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Operated by Istanbul Walks