About this tour
This Ephesus day trip from Istanbul takes guests to the ancient Ephesus, a historic area in Turkey that is home to the ruins of some of the most famous Greek, Roman, and Byzantine civilizations.
Discover a UNESCO World Heritage archaeological site, also a pilgrimage as it houses the House of the Virgin Mary. Experience one of Turkey’s most visited and popular tourist destinations and historical sites during a day trip to Ephesus (situated in the Aegean Izmir region, western Turkey), with its ancient Greek and Roman port-city, the grand Amphitheatre where St. Paul once preached, the Library of Celsus, the Temple of Hadrian, and the world renowned House of the Virgin Mary, that is believed to be the location of Mary’s last home.
A day trip from Istanbul is a great way to experience the ancient city of Ephesus, especially if you are limited on time.
- Day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul by air, with round-trip or one-way flights
- Fly to Izmir and travel to UNESCO-listed Ephesus, Turkey’s well-preserved Greco-Roman city
- Stroll Ephesus’ timeworn streets to see the Celsus Library, Great Theater, temples and shops
- View the crumbled Temple of Artemis, House of the Virgin Mary and medieval Isabey Mosque
- Recharge with an included buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Fly back to Istanbul or enjoy a hotel drop-off in Kusadasi or Selcuk (depending on the option selected)
- Numbers are limited to a maximum of 15 people to ensure more personalized attention from a guide
- All Airport Transfers
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Transportation during your Tour
- Return flight ticket from/to Istanbul
- Drinks during Lunch (if preferred)
Operated by BEST TURKEY TOUR