About this tour
Despite Istanbul’s age, the cultural heritage of the metropolis remains authentic as many remains of its opulent past remained intact.
Istanbul has many landmarks such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Dolmabahçe Palace, Grand Bazaar, and the Spice Bazaar. And then there are the lesser known, but not less beautiful, spots such as Süleymaniye Mosque, Basilica Cistern, the Galata Tower, as well as numerous churches from the Byzantine era.
Explore the highlights of Istanbul, in one day easily. You can’t leave Istanbul without visiting one of the world’s oldest and largest covered bazaars! You’ll find a huge collection of traditional and modern products, delicious food, coffees and teas, souvenirs and much more. We’ll take you to see a Turkish Handicraft demonstration and then you’ll have some free time to browse. This golden tour will take you to see it all.
- Walk along the historic Hippodrome and see its impressive monuments, including the German Fountain.
- Admire the beautiful architecture and interior of the Blue Mosque.
- Experience centuries of religion and fascinating history at the magnificent Hagia Sophia
- Step back in time as you walk the same halls as the Ottoman Sultans at Topkapi Palace.
- Shop till you drop at the Grand Bazaar!
- The guided tour / Guided Tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets to museums, tips. Museum fees, donations for the Mosques and gratuities
- Transportation costs. Public Transportation on Bosphorus on boat, tram, bus or taxi
Operated by Istanbul in Cuore