About this tour
Are you ready to discover the Bosphorus and the Black Sea? Experience a leisurely cruise along the Bosphorus to the mouth of Turkey’s Black Sea near Poyrazköy. You’ll enjoy scenic views of small fishing towns along the way, and idyllic swimming and fishing stop.
This special Istanbul full-day Cruise offers you an opportunity to experience Istanbul’s highlights in one day. Departing from central Istanbul, the cruise starts at the most stunning waterfront palaces, bridges and mosques along both European & Asian shores of the Bosphorus. You will travel along the maritime line dotted with ships, yachts, ferries and boats before approaching the calm and tranquil bays near Beykoz. our competent guides will tell exciting stories about the history of landmarks of Istanbul such as Rumelia Fortress, Ortakoy Mosque, Kucuksu Palace, etc. Pass between the European and Asian continents as you float down the Bosphorous River towards your happiness.
- Cruise along the Bosphorus Strait and into the sun-baked waters of the Black Sea
- Enjoy stops on both the European and Asian banks of Istanbul
- Make the most of free time at Ortaköy, tour Küçüksu Palace and visit Rumeli Hisarı Fortress
- Savour a delicious lunch of grilled chicken and Turkish meze on board the boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
Operated by IBO Cruise