About this tour
Istanbul is a city which is spread across Asia and Europe, separated by the Bosphorus and was the land of the Romans, Byzantiums and Ottomans. All of them left something behind: churches, mosques, palaces and cisterns, etc. However, there is more to Istanbul than just its history.
Istanbul is also a modern city with thousands of cafes and bars as well as many famous brand shops. So no matter what your interests are, there are plenty of things to do and see in Istanbul. Let our private guide help you see the real Istanbul from a local’s perspective. We have high-quality guided Istanbul tours all operated as private Istanbul tours with a licensed and experienced guide. This is a special private Istanbul tour including some of the most unique places in the city but also which are difficult to visit on your own.
- Full-day private tour of Istanbul and its main attractions
- View iconic landmarks like the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia
- Underground Cistern or Nakkas Cistern
- Ottoman architecture and museums of Topkapi Palace
- Shopping heaven in the Grand Bazaar
- Enjoy personalized attention from your English-speaking guide on this special private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Istanbul hotels
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Harem Section in the Topkapi Palace
Operated by Neon Tours