About this tour
Ephesus and Pamukkale are two different ancient cities which are popular tourist sites. Grab this opportunity for a 2 Days Ephesus, Pamukkale Tour. Spend two glorious days in Turkey seeing some of the must-see sights.
Explore the ancient city of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis, one of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World. Luxuriate in the thermal hot springs of Pamukkale and retain your youth in Cleopatra’s Pool.
Don’t miss this jam-packed trip with adventure and beautiful places waiting to be seen! You will also see the famous Celsius Library, Temple of Hadrian and Ephesus amphitheatre with harbour street of Ephesus Ancient City, Icing on the cake is the House of the Virgin Mary and her last abode. As you cannot see these historical sites at Ephesus and natural travertine pools at Pamukkale from Istanbul you have no choice but to book your ticket now.
- Flights from Denizli(Pamukkale) to Istanbul; flights from Istanbul to Ephesus
- One breakfast and two lunches included
- All transportation provided
- Entrances to sites and museums included
- 1 Night Accommodation
- Professional Licensed Guides
- Flights from Istanbul to Izmir(Ephesus)
- Flights from Denizli(Pamukkale) to Istanbul
- All Airport Transfers
- Entrance Fees to the Museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 Local Tours; in Ephesus and Pamukkale
- Lunch (2)
- Drinks during Lunch (if preferred)
- Personal Expenses
Operated by BEST TURKEY TOUR