About this tour
Copenhagen is famous for its Michelin-starred restaurants and award-winning cuisine. Meet your guide, a foodie, at Vesterbros Torv, in the heart of Copenhagen’s Vesterbro district to begin your walking tour to the West end of Copenhagen where the locals go for the best food experiences. After years of neglect (was the center of the old red light district), the upcoming area has now been developed into a foodie’s dream. Today the area is one of the most interesting parts of Copenhagen, full of undiscovered eateries and creative shops down little side streets. Sit down and eat in some of the best restaurants in the old meat packing district where you’ll sample an array of Danish specialities such as regional cheeses, and chocolates, sip craft brews, and local delicacies and enjoy the city’s typical Copenhagen lunch of smørrebrød (open-faced sandwiches).
Please advise, at the time of booking, if you are a vegetarian or have food allergies. Once the tour begins, there is no way of changing the tastings.
- Gourmet food tasting tour of Copenhagen’s West End
- Visit popular restaurants in Vesterbro and the Meat Packing district
- Sample typical Danish cheeses, chocolates and beers
- Get the inside scoop on Copenhagen’s foodie scene from a local guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guideNot Included
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Food Tours EU