About this tour
Copenhagen is a great destination for gastronomes. During your stay, the day will be spent in the footsteps of history learning about Denmark through its castles and churches. In the evening you need to replenish so as to go out the next day bright sharp to chase after hygge. This is a trip designed for you. Enjoy a nice stroll through the streets of Copenhagen after a long day of sightseeing. Discover the gourmet restaurant scene on a guided tour and try some delicious food at Torvehallerne market then proceed. The evening tour is limited to a max of 12 people. After the market, your guide takes you to enjoy the main course at a local restaurant accompanied by wine or juice.
After dinner Visit a microbrewery for beer tastings and a dessert. Finally a pass by the party district to see how Copenhageners enjoy themselves and shake off the dark and cold of winter. Tastings may vary according to season and supply.
- A visit to Torvehallerne market halls, the best foodie area in town.
- A comprehensive history of each location, as well as information on the food.
- Dronning Louises Bro (Pass By) -See the true summer nightlife.
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic BeveragesNot Included
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Food Tours EU