About this tour
Copenhagen has demonstrated that with a network of simple, safe, and connected infrastructure, the bicycle can be a competitive mode of transportation for people of all ages and abilities. For those who are counting, Copenhageners cycle an estimated 1.44 million kilometres daily. Get an up close and personal experience of the many attractions and beautiful sights of Copenhagen on this relaxed and easy-going tour. Copenhagen is practically made for biking. With excellent infrastructure and almost no hills on the tour, the conditions cannot get any better. Ride through the city to see top sights including New Houses, the Little Mermaid, Gefion Fountain, the English Church, Amalienborg Castle, the Marble Church, the Opera house, and many more. Take a break and taste traditional cuisine in Torvehallerne, a modern food hall,
Throughout the tour, your guide will tell you all the history of the places and Danish culture in general. The main landmarks of Copenhagen were covered and the biking was pretty easy.
- Experience Copenhagen the same way the locals do.
- Ride whilst learning from knowledgeable, friendly guides.
- See the castles, the Little Mermaid, Christiania and various other attractions.
- Try some traditional Nordic cuisine at a local food market.
- Helmets (available for rent)
- Water and food (can be purchased during the tour)
Operated by City Bike Adventures