About this tour
Time is money, so book this 4 hour tour for the most effective trip of your stay in Copenhagen. See Copenhagen both from land and sea discovering its beautiful castles of Northern Europe. Starts your adventure by meeting your guide at City Hall Square, where a brief the city will be given. Make your way through the old and new streets, bringing history and the present together. Learn about the oldest royal family in the world. See Christiansborg Castle, among other beautiful sights. Sail from Nyhavn, passing the famous Little Mermaid statue from the seaside; a stop at the Royal Playhouse for Hamlet’s play from Shakespeare then marvel at the Copenhagen Opera House the stunning building facing the royals official residence which was a gift from Mærsk in 2005 end it at Christianshavns Beboerhus, another beautiful habour which was got its inspiration from Amasterdam canals. Don’t miss this walking city tour of Copenhagen coupled with a relaxing canal tour.
- Interact with your guide for authentic Copenhagen’s history and culture
- Visit important landmarks like the Christiansborg Castle
- Learn about the oldest royal family in the world
- see the city from different angles: foot and boat
- Photogenic Harbours
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Local guide
- A canal Tour TicketNot Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for Castles
Operated by Copenhagen Walking Tour