About this tour
Get a background about Hungary’s centuries-old wine tradition on this wine tasting tour from Budapest. Head to Páty, one of the wine-producing regions in Hungary less than an hour’s drive from Budapest.
Learn about the wine history of Hungary from your guide on your route to Páty. Visit several wineries in this hidden wine region and sample vintage varieties from their cellars.
Know about the wine-making process from the experts at the wineries you will tour. Wrap your trip with Tapas at the final winery with products from local farms such as cheese and regional meats. Enjoy your return journey to Budapest to mark the end of your trip.
- Visit local wineries and taste their cellar flavors
- Meet expert winemakers
- Learn about the wine-making process
- Enjoy tapas plates with regional meats and local cheese
- Budapest to and from transfers
- Wine tasting at each winery
- Tapas plate
- Local farm products like olives, ham, sausages, and different cheese varieties
Operated by Get Your Guide