About this tour
Test your physical fitness with this guided hiking tour of the Buda Hills. Depart from Budapest on public transport and travel to the slopes of Normafa where the hike begins.
Walk on trails through the woods as you climb the hills. Stop at the Elizabeth Lookout Tower viewpoint, for stunning scenery of the surroundings. Head for a small cave safe to explore, see an abandoned limestone quarry and Tündér-szikla (fairy cliff). Afterward, trek downhill and board a bus to Budapest.
- See century-old beech trees
- Hike to the highest point of Buda Hills
- Enjoy Budapest’s stunning vistas from a high elevation
- Discover hidden highlights in the area
- Admire nature and its amazing landscapes
- Half-day hike
- Public transport tickets
- Certificate and badge
- Lunch, if the option is selected
- Meals and drinks
Operated by Get Your Guide