About this tour
Discover great wine flavors of Hungary on this half-day tour from Budapest to the Etyek wine region about an hour from the city. Visit small wineries and learn about Hungary’s wine history, the wine-making process, and the best local flavors as you sample their taste and aroma.
Later, sit for a meal as you get to know your new friends and share your discoveries about the Hungarian wine industry. After your excursion, you will travel back to Budapest.
- Tour small-sized wineries in the Etyek wine region
- Taste Hungarian wines at each site
- Learn the wine-making process from the experts
- Enjoy a meal at a local farm
- Comfortable transportation from Budapest to Etyek village and back
- Complimentary hotel pick-up (only at downtown Budapest hotels)
- Wine tasting in the visited wineries
- Hearty meal
- Snacks and finger food during the wine tastings
- English-speaking local guide or other available languages
- Small group size for an intimate experience
- Soft drinks
Operated by Get Your Guide