About this tour
Sightsee Budapest on this guided bike tour around the city. See the Danube River as you ride along its banks, and enjoy spectacular vistas of the area from the Castle District. Discover the Castle’s streets and pedal through the Chain Bridge and Duna Corsa.
Listen to your guide as they give you a background of the city highlights such as the Hungarian Parliament building and the St. Stephen’s Basilica.
Spot other main attractions of Budapest like the Freedom Square, the Opera house on the famed Andrássy Avenue, Margaret Island, City Park, House of Terror, and the Heroes’ Square.
- Cycle through Budapest streets and paths
- See the city’s highlights like the Parliament and the St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Learn about the top attractions you will ride past
- Take in magnificent views of the region on your bike
- Live guide
- A bottle of mineral water
- Tips (optional)
Operated by Bestbike Tours Kft