About this tour
Explore Budapest’s Downtown known as the historic district of the city on this Segway Tour. It starts with a training session on how to use the Segway which needs no specialized skill to control.
Some attractions you will see on your way are the Hungarian Parliament building, St. Stephen Basilica, and Liberty Square. Catch sight of the Hungarian State Opera, the Shoes on the Danube Memorial, the Central Park, Erzsébet square, Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, and Fisherman’s Bastion.
Learn the history of Budapest and of the highlights you pass by. Enjoy the intimate experience of this private tour and stop for photos at the many picturesque spots all along.
- Check out Budapest’s Downtown highlights in a short time
- Select your preferred start times from several options throughout the day
- Go around the city with your private tour guide on a Segway
- See the city landmarks such as the St. Stephen Basilica, the Hungarian Parliament building and more
- Professional guide
- Full guided training
- All necessary equipment
- Photos of your tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (0ptional)
Operated by GetSegway