About this tour
Develop a good grasp of Budapest on this free tour of the city. This trip is an ultimate introduction to Hungary’s capital for travelers visiting for the first time. Observe the splendor of the city displayed in its architectural glories such as the St. Stephens Basilica, Andrássy Avenue, and the Chain bridge.
Get a background on the history of the country and Budapest. Tune in to your guide’s narrative of the past dark accounts of Hungary like the Communist terror, the siege of Budapest, and the Holocaust.
After the tour, you will have a great handle on your surrounding hence maneuver the city with boldness like the locals. Your guide will offer recommendations for a memorable stay in Budapest.
- A perfect fit for first-time tourists
- Admire the architectural masterworks of Budapest
- Have sight of Andrássy Avenue, St. Stephens Basilica, and the Chain bridge
- Learn the history of the city
- Discover the dark past of the area as your guide briefs you on the Holocaust
- Receive suggestions from your guide on how to make your stay count
- Professional guide
- Applicable to those with reduced mobility such as in wheelchairs
- The tour demands a minimum number of tourists for it to take place
- Accommodates pets
- Intimate experience due to small group allowed
- Admission to monuments
- Extra expenses
Operated by Budapesttours.es