About this tour
Discover the traditional cuisines of Hungary in this hands-on cooking class in Budapest. Your host conducts this culinary course in their apartment giving it a warm setting. Sip on delicious wines as you assist in preparing a hearty Hungarian meal.
As you cook, listen to your host’s stories about the lifestyle of Hungarians as well as the food heritage in the region. After cooking, sit to enjoy the food you helped prepare as you chat with your hosts.
- Interactive lesson on how to prepare Hungarian delicacies
- Learn the food history of the country, its culture, and customs
- Eat the delicious meal you will prepare
- Hungarian wine (red or white)
- Hungarian meal (select one from an array of menus)
- Chef’s instruction
- All the ingredients needed
- The recipes for the dishes (you can take home)
- Cooking program
- Hungarian finger foods and drinks, including pálinka (fruit brandy)
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea
Operated by Get Your Guide