About this tour
Explore Hungarian wines on this wine tasting tour led by a knowledgeable sommelier. Taste indigenous wines of Hungary paired with local varieties of cheese and charcuterie.
Get insights into the country’s wine journey such as the history, main wine regions, popular flavors, authenticity, the evolution of the industry, and its trends.
Sip on Tokaj aszú wine, a significant sweet wine in Hungary and the world. You will have the advantage of sampling unique Hungarian grape flavors available only in the region.
- Try Hungarian wines
- Eat some cheese and charcuterie
- Take bread and artisan oils
- Be led by an expert sommelier
- Several glasses of Hungarian wines
- A plate of local cheese and charcuterie
- Bread and artisan oil
- Note-taking tasting sheets
- Hungarian wine regions map
- Additional food or drinks
Operated by Get Your Guide