About this tour
Get an overview of Budapest on this free walking tour with an enthusiastic guide. Marvel at historical sights, architectural wonders, and natural scenery in the city. Learn the history of the region and observe its way of life as you stroll the city streets.
See hidden gems best known by the locals like the Budapest Eye and Shoes on the Danube. Spot the Hungarian parliament building, Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Freedom Square, Fishermans Bastion, St. Stephens Basilica, and many more.
After the tour, you will have gone to most of the highlights in Budapest. You will have a good handle on the city hence the confidence to move and operate as a native.
- Walk with a guide to the main attractions in Budapest
- See landmarks such as the Hungarian Parliament Building, Buda Castle, and more
- Learn the history, heritage, culture, and lifestyle of the city
- Know how to go about the city like locals
- Get recommendations on the best places for food, drinks, entertainment, and more
- Receive tips on how to make your stay count in the area
- Accommodates those with mobility challenges like wheelchairs
- No minimum number is needed for the tour to happen
- Pet friendly
- Large group bookings not accepted
- Admission fees to sights
- Additional expense
Operated by Guruwalk