About this tour
Tour Budapest on this E-bike guided trip. Enjoy panoramic views from Castle Hill. Ride on the banks of the famous Danube, and marvel at the architectural wonders of Hungary such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica, Opera House, and the Hungarian parliament building.
Cycle on the notable Andrassy Avenue, the Chain Bridge, and take a break on Margaret Island. Journey on for more spectacular views at the Freedom Square, House of Terror, Hősök tere square, and the City Park. Learn the history of the city and the highlights you pass by from your guide.
- Cycle to Castle Hill for a breathtaking view of the surroundings
- Pedal along the Danube river banks
- Travel on the famous Andrassy Avenue
- Stop on Margaret Island for a break
- Take in views of the Hungarian State Opera House and St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Bicycle renting
- Gratuities (optional)
Operated by Bestbike Tours Kft.