About this tour
Find out the tricks to prepare Kürtőskalács, which is a traditional Hungarian chimney cake in this Budapest cooking class. Discover the history of the chimney cakes in the country and their key role as a dessert in the Hungarian menus.
The pastry chef will demonstrate the entire baking process and give you tips on how to perfect the mixing of ingredients for delicious results. After baking, you will spice the cake with different flavors like ground walnut, powdered cinnamon, chocolate sauce, or any of your preferences.
Afterward, you will take part in preparing your chimney cake under the guidance of your pastry chef. Finally, sit to try your creation and receive your gift of a certificate of participation with your name to be a memento of your expertise.
- Learn a secret recipe for baking chimney cakes
- Guided by a professional bake and season your own chimney cake
- Get insights into the history of chimney cakes and their importance as a Hungarian dessert
- Feel like a pastry chef at the end of your session
- Earn a certificate of participation
- Certificate of completion
- Secret recipe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Get Your Guide