About this tour
Have a feel of the Buda Castle in Budapest on this free guided tour of the Castle District area. Head to the Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Appreciate the beauty of natural landscapes like the Buda Hills and Danube River and its bridges, the Chain and Elisabeth Bridges.
Stroll around and check out sites like the Matthias Church, Historical City Hall, Holy Trinity column, the Liberty Statue, and Citadel in Gellért Hill.
Discover the Sandor Palace the official Presidential residence, Prime Minister Offices, Funicular, Residential area of the Castle region, and less known treasures such as the Ruszwurm oldest Coffee House.
- Explore the Castle District landmarks
- See the Fisherman’s Bastion and Royal Palace
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Danube and Buda hills
- Immerse in the panorama of Buda and Pest
- Know the location of museums like the National Library, Budapest Historic Museum, and National Gallery
- Professional guide
- Fit for those with disadvantaged mobility like on wheelchairs
- There’s a minimum number of attendees needed for the tour to take place
- Pet friendly
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees to sights
- Additional expenses
Operated by Luna Tours Budapest