About this tour
Catch sights of Budapest on this guided bicycle tour. Pedal to the areas of Duna Corso, the Chain Bridge, and the Castle District. Ride along the Danube River and relax at the Margaret Island as you take in the scenery around you.
Head on for landmarks like the Parliament building, Freedom Square, and St. Stephen’s Basilica. Cycle on the Andrássy avenue to see the Opera house. Proceed to the House of Terror on your way, the Heroes Square and City Park. Return to your starting point to conclude the trip.
- Get a view of Budapest from the Fishermens’ Bastion
- Find out the Buda Castle streets
- Cycle along the banks of the Danube River
- Relax on the Margaret Island
- See downtown Budapest
- Ride past the Opera house along popular Andrássy Avenue
- Keep the bike for the rest of the day for more discoveries
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the tour
- A bottle of mineral water
- A safe and strong chain lock
Operated by Bestbike Tours Kft