Experience an evening of great food and remarkable wines in Barcelona’s historic Born environs. We will sit down at modern bars and restaurants for an elevated dining experience where contemporary food has clear ties to tradition. Start your night the way most locals do in Barcelona—with a classic aperitif in Barcelona’s original style of tapas bar.
Next up, head to a modern wine bar that highlights small, local Catalan wine producers. That means that the wines we try here are ones you’ll never find in a normal store. We’ll finish with a sit-down tapas dinner at a restaurant that’s fully booked most nights of the week.
As with all Devour Barcelona tours, you’ll receive our Devouring Barcelona guide. Packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city, get ready to experience Barcelona!
- Relish in gourmet food and wine experiences in modern bars and restaurants.
- Step into the world of rare and unique Catalan wines.
- Treat yourself to a tranquil evening of eating and drinking after a day of exploring.
- Learn the history of modern cuisine in Barcelona as you try it yourself.
- See first-hand how tapas culture in Barcelona is mouth-wateringly different from the rest of Spain.
- 3 iconic family-run tapas bars
- 8+ Catalonian wines to try
- Cava included (sparkling)
- Small group allows for more questions and a more personalized tour
- Tour is suitable for Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten-free (not celiacs) and Dairy-free.
Why people take this tour?
Discover Barcelona through Cuisine
€119 per adult