This trip will start at dawn between 6:00 am and 7:30 a.m. The pickup point will be at the Hard Rock Café in Barcelona. The drive to the balloon launch field will take about 30 minutes.
On arrival, you will watch the crew assemble and inflate the balloon, and soon after you will be soaring above the sublime landscape of Catalonia near Barcelona on this early-morning hot-air balloon excursion. As the balloon floats over the Catalan countryside, marvel at the beautiful landmarks down below like Montserrat, the Pyrenees Mountains, and Montseny Natural Park.
The balloon will climb to heights of up to 3,000 feet (0.91 kilometers) during your 1- to 1.5-hour flight. After an amazing and beautiful experience exploring Catalonia from the sky, the pilot will safely land you down to earth for brunch with sparkling wine.
You will also be issued a certificate signed by the pilot. You can upgrade for a longer 2-hour or private flight.
- Pickup and drop-off from the meeting point
- Snack and Cava champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages, and water available
- First Flight Certificate signed by the pilot
Why people take this tour?
- The hot air balloon trip is suitable for families.
- You will enjoy a fantastic birds-eye view of the countryside and marvel at the snow-topped Pyrenees in the distance from 3000 feet up in the air.
- The pilots are engaging and will ensure you enjoy your flight.
- Tour offered in English, Spanish and French
- If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- It is important to confirm your exact start time 24 hours before departure, as the schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and weight restrictions.