Want to have a guilty free pleasant visit to the famous Parc Güell? Honor Antoni Gaudi, who was well known for his nature-inspired designs, by downloading our smartphone tickets and preserving our tress by avoiding print outs.
This vibrant park is located on a tree-covered hillside. Originally it was intended to be a gated community for Barcelona’s wealthy families but this did not happen. Gaudi lived in the park for 20 years until his passing in 1926. It is this same year that the park was opened to the general public.
The aerial view of Barcelona from the hilltop is magical. The irresistible beauty of the park engulfs you as soon as you enter; from the giant lizard roaming in mosaic-form at the entrance to the striking twisting serpent Bench. The park is full of vibrant bright colors that will truly make your pictures pop. Get inspired by the exceptional creativity and artwork of Gaudi at the park. Let your mind run wild.
- Booking a ticket using your smartphone, which is both convenient and fast.
- Avoid the mishaps that come with printed ticked, just flash your smartphone at the entrance.
- Avail yourself at your assigned timeslot at the entrance of Monumental Zone and explore the nature-inspired designs.
Why people take this tour?
With this ticket, you avoid the long queues at the entrance of Dalí Theatre-Museum.
See all available dates
- Limited luggage storage available, but fragile or valuable objects should not be stored
- Right of admission reserved
- Photos without flash only