About this tour
Discover Barcelona’s Jewish Quarter on a private walking tour. This is one of the city’s earliest neighborhoods with authentic architecture, fascinating traditions, and ancient landmarks.
You get to see one of Europe’s oldest synagogues and recent rediscoveries such as a medieval-era Mikveh(Jewish ceremonial bath). You will learn about prominent Jewish local figures such as Rabbi Shlomo ben Aderet of the 13th-century.
- Tour Barcelona’s ancient Jewish Quarter on a private walking trip
- Take in the ancient architectural display in one of Barcelona’s oldest neighborhoods
- See one of Europe’s oldest synagogues
- Best way to explore Barcelona’s rich history
- Professional local guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fees are not included
Operated by Barcelona dreaming