About this tour
The first activity is a visit to the famed La Boqueria market for ingredients guided by a professional chef. Then a walk through Barcelona’s old town. You are welcomed to the kitchen with appetizers including traditional Spanish and Catalan hot and cold tapas.
The chef demonstrates how to make seafood paella and Basque pintxos, or montaditos(tapas with toothpicks). The illustration includes the history of the dishes, the ingredients used, and the steps in the preparation.
You are given insights into making sangría and you prepare one of your own. Finally, the entire class sits for a meal together and enjoys their cooking with a glass of own-made sangría. Original recipes are emailed to you after the workshop.
- La Boqueria market tour with a professional chef.
- Savor traditional hot and cold Spanish and Catalan Tapas
- Making Basque Pintxos or Montadito(tapas with toothpicks
- Get original recipes
- Making large Seafood Paella
- Small-group interactive cooking
- Learn about Sangría and mix your own
- La Boqueria market tour
- Barcelona old town walk
- Hot and cold Spanish and Catalan tapas
- Pintxos making class
- Paella cooking display and interactive instruction
- Sangría mixing class
- Authentic homemade paella de marisco
- Unique recipes emailed
- Local taxes and fees
- All food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Sunday market tours (the market is closed on Sunday)
Operated by Get Your Guide