About this tour
Look at Barcelona through a different lens on this tour of the Gothic Quarter in Old Town. Learn interesting certainties about the city from the past to modern times.
Anticipate sightseeing of landmarks in the area such as Barcelona Cathedral, Portal del Ángel Avenue, Sant Jaume Square, Wall of Barcelona, Chapel of Santa Lucia, Angel Square, Roman Remains, and a lot more.
Count on service above expectation from your professional official guide. You have the privilege to decide what to reward your guide, depending on your satisfaction at the end of the tour. So you enjoy great value for money and time as well.
- Learn Barcelona’s history and its evolution to modern times
- Stroll on the Portal del Ángel Avenue
- See the Roman Remains and Wall of Barcelona
- Walk to the Barcelona Cathedral (Santa Cruz and Santa Eulàlia)
- Note the Chapel of Santa Lucia and Archdeacon’s House and take in as many sights
- Official knowledgeable guide
- Accommodates persons with challenged mobility
- There is a minimum number of participants required for the tour to happen
- Pet appropriate
- A moderate group size
- Admission fees to sites
- Extra expenses
Operated by Guidecelona
Available in Spanish