About this tour
Journey through the historic, interesting, and beautiful Gothic Quarter in Barcelona on this free walking tour. Walk in the past accounts of the Gothic area from the Roman civilization era to the present day in a simple leisure way.
Look forward to an overview of the history, culture, and art in the region. Notice visitor destinations like La Rambla, Cathedral of Barcelona, The Jewish Synagogue, Plaça Catalunya, FC-Barcelona, and countless sights.
This small-group tour ensures the dedication of the guide to meet your interests during the trip for a memorable time. After the tour, you can receive tips, secrets, and recommendations for an unforgettable stay in Barcelona from your guide.
- Learn the history of Barcelona city in an enjoyable way
- See the hidden places you would otherwise miss on your own
- Meet new people from all over the world
- Check out monuments like La Rambla, Plaza Nova, and Roman Wall
- Spot sites like Plaza del Rei, Jewish Quarter, Bishop’s Bridge, and much more
- Expert guide
- Accessible by persons with challenged mobility
- Pet friendly
- A small group
- Admission fees to attractions
- Additional expenses
- No specified number of participants is required for the tour to take place
Operated by Cat Tours