About this tour
Experience Barcelona from a unique perspective on this free walking tour around the city with a focus on the Gothic Quarter. Stroll through the city streets as you listen to stories about the Romans that created them over 2000 years ago. Get insights into the origin of Barcelona and its transformation over time to the present day.
Await to hear stories and know prominent people that have affected the architecture and leadership of Barcelona in different generations. You will know kings, queens, and architectural greats like Gaudí and admire some of his works. Get a brief on famous painters like Miró, Dalí, and Picasso as well as their masterpieces.
You will have the chance to know the region’s cuisines and a picture of the nightlife of Barcelona. End the tour with tips and secrets of where to eat, drink, and various entertainment spots with the best service for a memorable stay.
- Walk on Barcelona streets that are 2000 plus years
- Learn the evolution of the city from the Middle Ages to the present day
- Know the legends of different nature that impacted Barcelona greatly
- Discover the local cuisines
- Hear your guide talk about nightlife in the city
- Knowledgeable guide
- Pet friendly
- A small group
- Admission fees to monuments
- Additional expenses
Operated by Free Walking Tours Barcelona
Available in English, Spanish