About this tour
Get an exposé into the life of renowned Spanish architect Antoni Gaudí on this free walking tour that takes you to Gaudí’s magnificent works. Marvel at the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera two architectural wonders by Gaudi a perfect display of modernism.
From La, Pedrera you will proceed to Sagrada Familia the climax of Gaudi’s creativity, and soak in the beauty of this facility. You will need a metro ticket for your transfer from La Pedrera to Sagrada Familia, your guide can help you obtain one.
The tour ends at Sagrada Familia but in between are countless sights to look out for. Such as Casa Amatller, Plaza Cataluña, Casa Lleó Morera, Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona’s Eixample, and the Apple of Discord just to list a few.
- Get a background of Antoni Gaudí
- Visit famous Gaudí works, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- See a master art of Gaudi the Sagrada Familia
- Admire highlights like the Plaza Cataluña, Casa Amatller, Barcelona’s Eixample and there are more
- Learn the history of Barcelona, and the sites you will spot
- Knowledgeable guide
- Appropriate for people with mobility challenges
- Pet conducive
- A small group for a personalized experience
- Admission fees to attractions
- Extra costs (metro ticket required)
- No specified number of tourists is needed for the tour to occur
Operated by Barkeno Tours