In this tour, you will get to see the historical and natural highlights of Barcelona and its panoramic surroundings on a breathtaking full-day expedition.
For your convenience, an air-conditioned minivan will pick you up from your hotel or from the Barcelona cruise port. You will be some of only 12 guests (max.), as this small-group tour aims to facilitate more personalized attention from your guide. He/she will accompany you to the legendary landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic Hill, all whilst providing rare insights.
There will be no waiting in line at the renowned architect’s Antoni Gaudi’s Park Güell, allowing for extra time at Montserrat National Park to enjoy the natural splendor surrounding the man-made Montserrat Monastery – the park’s beautiful basilica. The tour begins with a steep drive up the incline of Montjuic, a 755-foot (230-meter) hill that affords you the most breathtaking views of the city harbor.
Your first stop will be to explore the Anella Olímpica and enjoy the magnificent vistas from its hilltop perch as you venture to the ancient Montjuic Castle. The next stop will be a visit to one of the city’s most spectacular structures that is famed for its Gothic grandeur and architectural eccentricity. La Sagrada Familia is praised as Antoni Gaudi’s modernist masterpiece. It is here that you will be able to freeze the moments by taking pictures outside for memories, and then you will admire the exterior of Casa Batlló.
As the tour progresses, you will get to stroll the sophisticated shopping strip of Passeig de Gracia, and admire the landmarks such as Casa Morera before heading to Gaudi’s Park Güell. Once you have worked up an appetite, there is a variety of delicious Spanish specialties in a local restaurant to choose from. After your meal, you will return to your minivan to enjoy the scenic journey to Montserrat, and marvel at the mountain that forms the centerpiece of Spain’s first national park. Walkthrough the fascinating nature, and get to learn the rich history and religious splendor of Montserrat Monastery.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your preferred location.
- Pickup from your hotel or cruise ship in a new and air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip-the-line tickets to Park Guell
- You can bring your luggage with you if needed at no extra charge
- A scenic tour of the Sagrada Familia is included in the itinerary
- There is an Option for DISCOUNTED skip-the-line tickets to Sagrada Familia the end of the tour (you need to send email request)
- Drop-off to your hotel, cruise ship, the airport, or La Sagrada Familia
Why people take this tour?
- The tour guides are well versed in the history and culture of Barcelona, and pack all the main sites of Barcelona into one day.
- The tour includes hotel pickup and dropoff – very convenient!
8 hrs in Small size group of 12 people
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Free cancellation 24 hours before a tour start date