About this tour
Jump on this tour where you will experience the unique setting of reclaimed lands with a countryside tour to polders, windmills and a cheese farm. A professional, experienced and friendly guide will accompany you with narrations throughout the village before you giving you time to further explore the village on your own. Witness the inner workings of historic windmills of Zaanse Schans and the wooden green-painted houses and shops. Learn more by visiting a dairy farm to be practically introduced to the art of cheese making in the charming setting of North Holland countryside and later add new knowledge in a wooden shoe workshop. The traditional and authentic Zaanse Schans makes for a fantastic day trip destination. This comprehensive day trip takes you to the best of Dutch attractions.
- Unique Dutch landscape- polders & canals
- Local cheese farm and cheese tasting
- Zaanse Schans Windmill Village
- Clog making/wooden shoe workshop
- Amsterdam panoramic city tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup from centrally located meeting point
- You will visit the clog museum (wooden shoemaker shop)
- Orientation cheesefarm where you will get to taste Dutch cheeseNot Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Tour Company B.V.