About this tour
This activity is ideal for travellers who want to take home more than just souvenirs, sharpen their cooking skills and learn the tricks and techniques of French cooking with Chef Eliane. The Chef has spent over 20 years working around Europe as a chef and head chef for exclusive catering companies, private yachts and restaurants creating food to Michelin standards. She has worked in countries including France, Monaco, Switzerland, the UK, Monaco, the Caribbean, and Belgium. She brings an incredible knowledge of French and Mediterranean cuisine to the class to share with you.
What are you waiting for? Book now. The lesson covers fundamental techniques used in French and Mediterranean cooking, you’ll prepare several classic and modern dishes with fresh high-quality seasonal ingredients. Once the meals are cooked you will sit down with your fellow travellers to eat and wash it down with some wine.
- Cook French and Mediterranean dishes with a Michelin accredited chef
- Work with seasonal ingredients to hone your cooking techniques
- Small group capped at 6 for personalized attention
- Central location makes it easy to explore Amsterdam before or after your class
- No pick-up or drop-off, gratuities
Operated by Born to taste