On this 2.5-hour Rijksmuseum visit with skip-the-line tickets, we’ll investigate the fortunes in one of the world’s most noteworthy historical centres joined by a specialist in workmanship history. We’ll stop to see a significant number of the popular Old Masters, including Rembrandt and Vermeer, just as lesser-known specialists.
En route, we’ll structure a perspective on Dutch life from the perspective of its extraordinary imaginative figures, making this an ideal visit for both expressive arts epicureans and those keen on a comprehensive perspective on Amsterdam’s social and creative turn of events.
- Investigate Golden Age artworks in the organization of a workmanship history specialist or master
- Incorporates avoid the line passes to the Rijksmuseum
- Rijksmuseum and Rembrandt’s The Nightwatch”
Why people take this tour?
It is restricted solely to explorers in your party. Intended to give a learning experience that is totally customized to you and your voyaging colleagues. Private visits give you greater adaptability with booking (you choose when the walk best fits in your excursion), the capacity to tailor your agenda (we’ll work to coordinate with the schedule to the interests and elements of your gathering), and more customized time with your aide.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Rijksmuseum
- Viewing of Rembrandt’s The Night Watch
- 2.5 hours with an art historian
Operated by Context Travel