Investigate Amsterdam the manner in which the stars have aligned just right seen—by bicycle! On this private visit, jump on board a quality rental bicycle and follow a nearby aide on a customized visit through the city’s most intriguing areas, picturesque ways and famous attractions. It’s an extraordinary method for absorbing the sights and air in one of Europe’s most bicycle amicable urban communities.
- Investigate Amsterdam by bike with a private aide
- Spin through bright regions including Chinatown, the Jewish District, Jordaan and Nieuwmarkt
- Discover top attractions, for example, the Houten Huys, the Nationale Opera and Ballet and the seventeenth-century Trippenhuis
- Gain knowledge into Amsterdam’s rich history and legacy
- Tour incorporates a nibble en route
Why people take this tour?
Explore Amsterdam the way it should be: by bike!
Private, guided bike tour
1 Coffee or tea per person
Operated by Withlocals