Find the enjoyments of Amsterdam on a private half-day strolling visit through the city’s chronicled and social features. With your own aide, go to the Museum Square where the Van Gogh Museum is found; dive into the city’s eminent houseboat culture at the Houseboat Museum; and delight your sense of taste with customary Dutch snacks at Albert Cuyp, the biggest road market in the Netherlands. Then, at that point, retain the verdant excellence of Vondelpark and get familiar with the impactful history of Anne Frank’s House on this exhaustive visit.
- Private strolling visit through Amsterdam
- See the city like a nearby with your master guide
- Visit the Houseboat Museum to find out with regards to the notable houseboats coating Amsterdam’s channels
- See Vondelpark and the Anne Frank House
- Meander the monstrous Albert Cuyp road advertise and partake in a normal Dutch bite
Why people take this tour?
The best of Amsterdam in 4 hours, with the best local guide!
- Customizable tour with private guide
- Dutch snack
- One-way tram ride
- Houseboat Museum
- Hotel/ port pickup if situated in central Amsterdam
Operated by HTG Services