About this tour
Located in the heart of Amsterdam’s Museum District, House of Bols is a unique adventure and unforgettable interactive experience focusing on the glamorous world of cocktails, liqueurs, bartending and the Dutch spirit Genever.
At the House of Bols, you will learn all about Lucas Bols – the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand. Be ready for a multi-sensory introduction at House of Bols, the original genever and gin producer (since 1575). If you’d like to learn the art of bartending, you can do so by selecting the workshop package. During this workshop, you will learn how to make the most delicious cocktails and create 2 different cocktails yourself. Take this class and become a shaking and stirring champ creating your own drinks and become the star of the next party you’ll be attending.
- Feel, taste, smell, and reveal the secrets behind the world’s best cocktail
- Discover the art of cocktail making and see flavours come to life in the different areas of The House of Bols
- Step into the Golden Age and find out how Lucas Bols conquered the world with his genever
- Taste the complexities of the vast variety of Lucas Bols brand’s liqueurs, which include traditional Dutch Genever
- Learn how to mix ingredients and make superb cocktails on your own.
- Alcoholic Beverages
Operated by House of Bols