About this tour
Deepen your cultural knowledge and attachment to the Dutch by taking up the private Dutch pancake class with a Local in her Home in the Heart of Amsterdam.
Meet your host at their artsy canal house apartment with classic architectural elements like traditional Dutch beams on the ceiling. Sip on a welcome drink as you immerse yourself into local Dutch culture and get to know your host as she tells you stories about herself, her family and the Netherlands. Join the host in the kitchen for a hands-on pancake cooking class during which you will learn to make a savoury and sweet Dutch pancake from scratch and create savoury pancakes from ham and cheese as well as sweet pancakes with a variety of ingredients and toppings like fresh apples from the market. Enjoy learning about the techniques involved in creating this dish as well as other traditions of Dutch cuisine before you sit down at the table to share the meal you helped prepare with your host.
- Create savoury pancakes from ham and cheese as well as sweet pancakes
- Discover authentic Dutch food and brands and shop for ingredients for your cooking class
- Visit a typical city apartment for insight into daily Amsterdam life
- All cooking ingredients are included in the price, as well as drinks
- Private cooking class with your host Fusina
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic BeveragesNot Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Traveling Spoon, Inc