About this tour
Withlocals The 10 Tastings Private Food Tour™ is one of the Withlocals’ signature tours available in major cities worldwide. This tour is aimed at exposing you to a variety and taste of flavours in the Dutch kitchen based on your wishes. The private tasting tour will be led by a local foodie guide who will ensure you try out 10 of the best local foods: from savoury to sweet and local drinks. Enjoy tastings hand-picked by your local guide, foods like Stroopwafel and bitterballen. The tour is more than just food; it’s a cultural experience! In between food stops, you’ll also find city highlights making this experience a well-rounded tour.
The well-thought-out itinerary starts at Albert Cuyp Market for the first tasting – a bitterballen – a must-try local snack. Visit the iconic museum square of Amsterdam and hear local stories and don’t forget to try the most local cookie – a stroopwafel. The last stop will be de Pijp to savour more of the local cuisine by trying some of the ultimate locals’ favourite food treats and drinks recommended by your local foodie guide.
- Private walking food tour in Amsterdam
- Savour the city’s food with the help of a local food-loving guide
- Browse colourful stalls at the Albert Cuyp market
- Taste in a sticky-sweet stroopwafel
- Taste a selection of Dutch cheeses at a beer garden
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private Guide
- 10 Food & Drink Tastings
- Vegetarian AlternativesNot Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Operated by Withlocals