See Amsterdam in a novel light on this private visit through the port city’s most striking milestones, in addition to concealed fortunes that most guests miss.
Get together with a neighbourhood manual to get familiar with the captivating history behind features like the Flower Market, Red Light District, and Rembrandt’s home, and find stowed away pearls that lie off the beaten vacationer track for an educational investigation.
Private strolling visit through Amsterdam’s features:
- Get familiar with the entrancing history behind the city’s popular milestones
- Walk around the delightful Flower Market
- Visit a secret archaic sanctuary in the Begijnhof
- Enjoy a most loved neighbourhood nibble from a noteworthy family café
- Hear the narratives behind Rembrandt’s home and the Red Light District
- A private aide for a more customized insight
- Ideal presentation for first-time guests
Why people take this tour?
It can be restricted solely to explorers in your party. Intended to give a learning experience that is totally customized to you and your voyaging colleagues.
Private visits give you greater adaptability with booking (you choose when the walk best fits in your excursion), the capacity to tailor your agenda (we’ll work to coordinate with the schedule to the interests and elements of your gathering), and more customized time with your aide.
1 local drink/tasting
Operated by Withlocals