Moulin Rouge | Paris Artists | Sacre Couer & more!
On this free guided tour of Montmartre led by a Paris native, you will experience all the romance that Paris stands for in it’s most bohemian, artistic district. Stroll past the Moulin Rouge. Walk in the footsteps of Renoir, Picasso, Salvador Dali and Edith Piaf along the most picturesque Parisian walkways.
Learn the background and history from a local. Take photos of some of the best views of Paris from hidden places. And in the end, we promise you will feel like a true Parisian.
What will you see?
The tour takes you from Moulin Rouge to Sacre Coeur cathedral. We make our way up through secluded gardens and back alleyways and end at Sacre Coeur Basilica, with the most memorable views of Paris lying at our feet.
- Moulin Rouge, Chat noir and the cabaret of the Assassins
- Sacre coeur church and artists’ square – icon of Bohemian Paris
- The extravagant home of eccentric pop singer Dalida – and what it means to French pop culture
- Windmills, vineyards and Paris’ most celebrated 180° view
- The haunts of Renoir, Picasso and Amélie – and how they matter to the rest of the world
- The best view of Paris from Sacre Coeur – and why no one ever goes there
3 Tours Daily:
Our Montmartre Tour starts on time every day at 11 am, 2.30 pm & 5 pm rain or shine and takes a relaxed 90 minutes.
We start outside Metro station “Blanche”, at street level, look for our guides in their distinct pink vests. This tour ends at Sacre Coeur, 5 minutes away from Anvers metro station.
Why go on a guided walking tour?
- Discover the secrets of Montmartre that’s inspired artists over and over again.
- Keep away from the tourist crowds in and have our local guide show you the hidden gems.
- Go beyond the obvious photo spots, and catch the heart & soul of the area.
This is a free walking tour of Montmartre. It’s tip supported – you pay the guide what you want at the end of your tour (the average tip is about €12). Advanced reservation is not required and walks-ups to our meeting point are always welcome. Just be at the Montmartre tour meeting point outside Metro statio “Blanche” 5 minutes early and look for our guide in their distinct pink vest. If you do wish to book in advance, use the “Book Now” button on this page and we’ll send you an email with all of the details – no purchase necessary.
11am, 2.30pm & 5pm every day rain or shine
Outside metro Blanche, at street level
Look for our distinct pink vests!
À bientôt! (See you soon!)
Groups of 8 and more please book. We advise large groups to book a private tour. In the interest of all guests, we reserve the right to accommodate or to turn down large groups.