Are you looking to visit Paris? Take a look at our Paris apartment rental guide. We know that renting a room in a hotel can be an expensive way to stay in Paris. You always have to eat outside and if you’re more than two people you have to rent many rooms. You definitely need some advice on renting apartments in Paris. Here is our Paris apartment rental guide.
To begin our Paris apartment rental guide, you have to know that if you can afford an apartment in Paris go for it, it is more difficult to go in and out of Paris form the suburbs, so chose a place near a metro (and even more convenient between different metro lines!). You should encounter no problem to travel inside the city.
Then, the location inside Paris depends on what you want to do. You want to visit Eiffel tower and Trocadero? Head left bank and the West of Paris! You are more into nightlife, going out and pubs? Head East and right bank and the XI arrondissement! But don’t worry from anywhere you are can you go anywhere else with the metro; it will just be longer depending from where you start.
Concerning the apartment itself, if you are just with a friend don’t hesitate to rent just a room (after reading the comments on the host and the rules of the location). But if you’re with family or with your boyfriend / girlfriend I recommend that you rent a full apartment.
Rules to pick the best apartment in Paris:
- Read the comments! Obviously if people say that the place is disgusting, don’t rent it!
- Carefully look at the pictures (and rent a place with pictures): apartments often seem brightest and bigger on the pictures, don’t expect to have the exact same thing.
- Read carefully the rules of the apartment, is there a curfew? Do you have to leave at 7 in the morning? Do you need to feed the cat? These are re as many things as we don’t really care about when we rent a hotel, but apartments all have their own rules.
- Rent a place that is situated in the right place on the scale of prices.
- Carefully chose the neighborhood you will stay in.
So now that you know how to rent the best apartment in Paris thanks you our Paris apartment rental guide, we are waiting for you! Enjoy our wine, and cheese, and macarons!