What's in our tour?
The “Paris Night tour” shows you the city of light when you ought to see it – all lit up, when the tourists are gone and you have the city to yourself. Nothing tops Paris except for Paris at night.
We meet at the famed Glass Pyramid in the Louvre palace, by the horse statue. A grand vista awaits us.
We make our way through the courtyards of the palace-turned-museum, enjoying the special illuminations and the invisible details they reveal.
We cross the river Seine – with more Paris-at-night photo opps that can include vistas of the D’Orsay Museum, the Eiffel Tower, and Notre-Dame.
We sneak our way into the district of Saint-Germain – with its exclusive architecture and sophisticated night-life.
The finale is in one of Paris busiest night area!
In order to see more on this tour, we do not spend time going inside each building.
- the great Paris landmarks all illuminated – the Louvre palace, the River Seine, romantic bridges, passerelle des arts, Académie française etc.
- the fun of the Paris Left Bank at night
- your guide is a local resident, explore hidden alleys and seek out exclusive art galleries of Saint-Germain
- countless photo opps that will capture the best of your visit to Paris
- native guide gives you insider’s tips on things to do in Paris at night – bars, restaurants, events etc.
- Groups limited to 12 max – you get a lot of face-time with your guide.
Why take this tour?
Our Paris night tours is a fun alternative to yet-another-dinner-and-back-to-the-hotel night.
And an intimate encounter with Paris for your last night in Paris. Or your first. Or any night…
Paris Night Tour is €24/adult (US$27), and €15 for kids of 18 and under. Free for children under 7.
Privatize this tour
Groups of friends, families, and school groups looking for an opportunity to share private time together often reserve a private guide.
A private tour is €125 or €240.