This Paris Marais tour runs every day at 2.30pm and 5pm rain or shine and lasts approximately 90 minutes
- Closed December 24th and 25th only -
Join a native to explore this historic neighborhood where and how Parisians dress, eat out, flirt and shop against a casual backdrop of aristocratic town-houses and countless fine museums (Picasso, Pompidou Center, Victor Hugo etc.).
Walk with us and discover:
- Refined town-houses of the French aristocracy –
and tales of their escapades
- Place des Vosges, and parks and gardens where Parisians stroll and hang out
- Paris’ ‘good-looking-people-only’ bar
- The stores said to set the trends one year ahead
- The ever-changing Jewish pletzl
- The secret village of Saint-Paul,
and the student volunteers who rescued it
- Paris’ sophisticated night-life scene
This 90 minute tour will make you step into French art de vivre at its best.
On our tours you will feel the difference. Our native City Guides know what it’s like to live in Paris, are eager to take you around their favorite neighborhoods and glad to give you personal insights into life in our city – where to go out, shop, drink, dine and experience the city. An hour with a Discover Walks guide is like strolling around with a new friend.
Walk-ins are our normal way of operating.
Advanced booking is optional – though it does help us schedule everyone’s walks.
Family Walking Tours
Where kids come first – so everyone can have a good time.
€140 (€110 for 5 guests or less).
All inclusive, 90 minutes to 2 hours.
We meet you at the place of your choice.
We meet outside metro Saint-Sébastien-Froissard
Marais Tours start on time at 2.30pm and 5pm rain or shine and last a leisurely 90 minutes.
The Marais tour meeting point: