This tour runs every day at 10am and 2.30 pm rain or shine and lasts around 90 minutes
- Closed December 24th and 25th only. -
- Arc de Triumph, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées and Sacré Coeur/Montmartre photo opportunities
- The haunts of Coco Chanel, Hemingway and Princess Di, and the Texas Embassy (that’s right!)
- Place Vendôme – where owning a store is a haughty statement and every shop window is worth over €1 million
- Some of the world’s most exclusive, most acclaimed hotels – Crillon, Meurice, Ritz and now Mandarin Oriental
- Do not miss Louvre, Orsay and the Orangerie – three of the world’s greatest museums
- Our short walk takes us from the Paris Opera to the Concorde, where the guillotine took the life of King Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette, and where nowadays Tour de France stages its finale.
This orientation tour is both a photographer’s dream
and an entry into the glamour of the City of Light.
On our tours you will feel the difference. Our native City Guides know what it’s like to live in Paris. They are eager to take you around their favorite neighborhoods, and glad to give you personal insights into life in our city – where to go out, shop, drink, dine and experience the city. An hour with a Discover Walks guide is like strolling around with a new friend.
Walk-ins are our normal way of operating. Advanced booking is optional – though it does help us schedule everyone’s walks.
Families looking for an opportunity to share private time together often reserve a private guide.
On our family tours kids come first! Then everyone else can relax
and have a good time.
A family tour is €140, with a discounted rate of €110 for up
to 5 guests.
Groups are advised to book in advance
For groups of 8 and more, we advise you to book 48 hours in advance, lest we are unable to accommodate your group.
For wheelchairs we recommend our Left Bank Walk, as our Paris Landmarks Walk has 3 unavoidable flights of stairs.
We meet on the steps of the Paris Opera, near the middle door. Closest metro station : Opera.
Tours start on time every day at 10am and 2.30pm rain or shine and last a leisurely 90 minutes.
Look for our distinctive fuchsia purple vests.